- Line two 13"x18" sheet pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- For the milk chocolate layer: In a double boiler, melt the chocolate, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- For the dark chocolate layer: In a double boiler, melt the chocolate, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- Spread the melted milk chocolate on the sheet pans lined with parchment paper. Scatter tablespoon amounts of the melted dark chocolate mixture across the top of the milk chocolate. Use a wooden stick or toothpick to swirl the chocolates together. Sprinkle POM Arils and pistachios evenly over top. Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes or overnight.
- When the chocolate bark is firm, you can break it up or chop it into desired-size pieces. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
*You can also melt the chocolate with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Melt the milk chocolate and dark chocolate separately