- For the Tart Soleil: Heat oven to 375ºF. Line a rimless baking sheet with parchment paper. Add feta, POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice, artichokes, and chives to a food processor and blend until almost smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, use a rolling pin to roll one sheet of puff pastry to a 12x12-inch square. Using a 12-inch-diameter plate or mixing bowl as a guide, cut the puff pastry into a circle. Place the round in the refrigerator and repeat with the second piece of puff pastry.
- Place one round of puff pastry onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread the feta cheese mixture evenly over the round leaving a 1-inch border around the edge.
- Top with 2 tablespoons POM Pomegranate Arils. Brush the egg wash mixture around the edge of the puff pastry and place the second round of puff pastry on top, pressing the edges of the circle gently to seal.
- Using a 3-inch diameter cup, press gently in the center of the round to make an indentation, without pressing all the way through the pastry dough.
- Cut the larger outer circle into quarters just up to the center circle, then, cut each quarter in half to make eight strips, for a total of 32 strips.
- Without breaking the pieces off in the center, carefully twist the strips into a spiral.
- Brush the tart with egg wash and bake until the puff pastry is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
- While the tart bakes, make the Herby POM Gremolata: In a small bowl, combine the parsley, mint, chives, lemon zest and juice, olive oil, and flake salt to taste. Drizzle over the tart and garnish with POM.
Tip: Try subbing POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice for the lemon juice in the gremolata for extra POM flavor!