- Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine coconut milk, broth, curry paste, POM Juice, cornstarch, brown sugar, soy sauce, and red chili paste. Whisk to combine.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and add chicken. Sauté until cooked through, 5 minutes. Transfer to bowl and set aside. Wipe pan with a paper towel.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining tablespoon oil over medium heat, add onion and cook until soft, about 2 minutes. Add peppers and cook until soft, 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and ginger and sauté until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Pour coconut milk mixture into pan and stir to combine. Raise heat to medium-high and bring to a low boil. Add green beans and cooked chicken, cover pan, and let simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve curry over rice topped with POM Arils, scallions, and cilantro.
Tip: To make this vegetarian, substitute chicken thighs for extra-firm tofu. Make sure to drain and pat dry tofu prior to dicing. Season with salt and pepper and continue the recipe as written.