- Heat oven to 375ºF. Coat the inside of a 9-by-9-inch baking dish with butter. In a large bowl, combine the oats, quinoa, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- To the bowl, add the milk, maple syrup, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, half of the walnuts and diced apples. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining half of the walnuts and POM Pomegranate Arils on top. Bake in the middle of the oven until the liquid is absorbed and the center of the bake is set, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then drizzle with pomegranate molasses and garnish with extra POM Pomegranate Arils.
- Refrigerate and store in an airtight container. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven (covered with foil).
Vegan Tip: Vegan Tip: To make vegan, substitute unsweetened plain almond milk for the reduced-fat milk, coconut oil for butter, and a flax egg for the large eggs. To make a flax egg, mix 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed with 3 tablespoons hot water and let sit for 3 minutes.